My Employer is asking me
to sign a back dated contract with lower salary, can he deduct something from
my salary which has already been paid to me?

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

by Visitor

I am gynecologist. I was
selected by MOH delegation from Pakistan as specialist in gynecologist on basis
of my MCPS diploma and 9 years’ experience. I

Post a Comment